When this solution was implemented, Sigma Byte was able to achieve several notable benefits.
• CAT.5 cabling now met EIA/TIA-568-A guidelines.
• Data transmission performance does not deteriorate over a period of time.
• Fast cable dressing during installation and maintenance.
• A maximum bending radius of 4x of four times the cable diameter.
• Ensured that the cables were not crushed.
• Optimal utilization of bandwidth on the network.
• Minimal down time.
These resulting benefits proved very effective and the solution ensured that all the problems were taken care of satisfactorily.
It's all part of APW President ability to identify, solve and satisfy our customers requirements through innovative solutions and ideas.